Terms & Conditions
This website with URL address tradeworld.com.au is owned and operated by TRADEWORLD PTY. LTD. 38 Fairfield Street, Fairfield East NSW-2165, and ABN: 88613763081 and ACN: 613763081.
The term “TRADEWORLD PTY. LTD.” or ‘us’ or ‘our’ or ‘we’ refers to “TRADEWORLD PTY. LTD.”, the owner of the website, whose office is at 38 Fairfield Street, Fairfield East NSW-2165.
The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the website user.
Your use of this Website is subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Accepting the Terms: These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time. Your continued use of our website following any such amendments will be deemed to be confirmation that you accept those amendments. If you disagree with any of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
- Disclaimer Statement: The pictures, description and specifications of the products in “TRADEWORLD PTY. LTD.” website are solely those of their respective companies and do not at all represent the view of ours the owner of website.All advertising is the sole copyright of the advertiser. “TRADEWORLD PTY. LTD.” do not provide any warranty nor are we responsible for the advertisers. All products names, logos, brands are the property of their respective owners. All company’s products & services used in this website are for identification purposes only. All other trademarks cited herein are the property of their respective owners. Use of these names, logos and brands do not imply endorsement. You are hereby notified that any use, dissemination or copying of any content in this website of “TRADEWORLD PTY. LTD.” is strictly prohibited. All rights are reserved under copyright laws.
- Indemnity: Listing photographs/logos/text and advertisements have been supplied to “TRADEWORLD PTY. LTD.” by business owners and companies or their advertising agencies, graphic designers or representatives.
- Warranty Disclaimer: Every effort is made to ensure that all the information is correct at the time of posting and listing online. “TRADEWORLD PTY. LTD.” accepts no responsibility or liability for errors or omissions in the Website or its related any service or products.Deals, offers, vouchers and discount expiry dates are up to the discretion of individual business owners and may change without any prior notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the performance, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any purpose. You hereby acknowledge that such information and materials may contain mistakes, inaccuracies or errors. We expressly exclude any liability for such to the fullest extent permissible by law.
- This website may also, on occasion, include links to other websites which are not controlled by us. These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with further information. You acknowledge that they are used at your own risk. They do not signify that we recommend or endorse the websites. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites.
- These terms and conditions do not relate to your use of any product or service described on our website unless otherwise agreed. You must refer to the individual warranty relevant to any product or service.
- Content: Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Trademark Notice: This website contains material which is owned by or licensed by their respective owners. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, appearance, look and graphics of the website. Any reproduction of the website’s material is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website to belong to their respective owners and companies.
- Email registration: Individual and companies are automatically set up to receive email communication and mobile text messages from us. We may continue to provide this information to you until you indicate otherwise in writing. You may opt out of receiving email communication by altering the email settings contained within your profile or intimating us by sending a written request only by the authorized personnel of the company, businesses and individuals.
- Code of Conduct: “TRADEWORLD PTY. LTD.” take care to protect the rights of all our users and it is fair to expect all members to follow the code of conduct and treat each other with respect, be honest, be kind, be polite and above all follow the rules and regulations.
- Jurisdiction: Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of your use of it is subject to the laws of state of New South Wales, Australia. You will be governed in accordance with the laws of New South Wales and you submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales.
- Unauthorized use of this website may be a criminal offense and/or give rise to a claim for damages.
- You may only use the website for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with the nature and purpose of the website.
- Liability: You indemnify us from and against all claims, suits, demands, actions, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) resulting from your use of the website.
- In no event, will we be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense including legal costs and expenses (whether direct or indirect) incurred by you in connection with the use of this website.
- Miscellaneous: If any provision of this Agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this Agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. This Agreement may only be modified as set forth herein. This Statement makes up the entire agreement between the parties regarding “TRADEWORLD PTY. LTD.”, and supersedes any prior agreements. If any portion of this Statement is found to be unenforceable, the remaining portion will remain in full force and effect. If we fail to enforce any of this Statement, it will not be considered a waiver. Any amendment to or waiver of this Statement must be made in writing and signed by us. You will not transfer any of your rights or obligations under this Statement to anyone else without our consent. All of our rights and obligations under this Statement are freely assignable by us in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets, or by operation of law or otherwise. Nothing in this Statement shall prevent us from complying with the law. This Statement does not confer any third-party beneficiary rights.
- Notice: Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.